You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2019-04-08 07:57:21

RubenCarner

Recipients and email notfications

Hi all,

This is my first post, so hi to everyone in here. Congrats to the devs for this awesome software.
Right, here is my setup: installed GLPI 9.2.3 on Xampp on a Windows server. All seems to work ok except recipients and email notifications

I`ve set up a recipient, it connects to the email server and I get this message:

"Number of messages: available=1, retrieved=1, refused=1, errors=0, blacklisted=0", or "Number of messages: available=1, retrieved=1, refused=0, errors=0, blacklisted=1"  Anyone any ideas on what is causing this or how to fix it?

Second issue I have is the email notifications. I`ve set it up to use smtp, and not php(not sure if xampp works with phpmailer, and no time to test it). So, smtp connections is working ok(outlook is setup on my pc with the same smtp connection details, I`ve telnet into it also and it works fine) so the connection string works fine. But when using it in glpi in the email notifications, it always pops the error "Failed to send test email to administrator"

I`ve read all I could find on the subject, but I cannot understand what I`m doing wrong.

This would be the second GLPI installation. On the first one, recipients was working ok, no errors, but email notifications wasn`t. Read on some post that email notifications might not work if you renamed or deleted the user "glpi", so to get that out of the way, I re-installed glpi(deleted and recreated the database for the second installation).

Can anyone help?

Thank you

#2 2019-04-29 22:35:32

KKAdmin

Re: Recipients and email notfications

You can mark this threat as [resolved] in subject of your threat. (This is only available edit of the first post.) It is good for users who help others to quickly see which post is still open.
##############################################
GLPI 9.3.3

Board footer