You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2019-04-03 17:51:59

sonofzell

Unable to view computer list after editing view

Greetings,

I am running v9.2.1, and have inadvertently killed my list view for computer assets.  I've been driving myself crazy for over a week now trying to correct it and have not had any success.

I was attempting to export the entirety of my computer inventory to a CSV file.  Typically, I would just dump the SQL table for this purpose, but in this instance, I wanted to include associated plugin fields and was trying to avoid having to piece together data from multiple tables.  In preparation for my export, I began adding fields to the view.  There were no issues at first, however, when I returned to the view settings and added several more fields, it resulted in a completely blank list.

While I did not encounter any error dialogs, I suspect the addition of SO many fields may have broken something, resulting in the inability to populate the list.  Furthermore, the options below the query box, including the number of display items, settings/wastebin, export, and pagination are no longer visible (http://pennsleep.com/images/glpibad.png).  Entering criteria in the query box fails to load any items, as does loading bookmarked queries.  At this moment, I'm out of ideas on how to display ANY form of a list for these items.  Other asset types were not affected and all display as they normally would.

Attempting to populate the list in debug mode indicates "Too many tables; MySQL can only use 61 tables in a join" on line 210.  While I don't find this surprising, I'm simply out of ideas on how I can undo the changes I made to the view (or reset it).  I would be sincerely grateful for any guidance on fixing this anyone can send my way; this list is the primary point of entry for most of my GLPI workflows.  At this time, I can only access individual items by manually browsing to "/glpi/front/computer.form.php?id=X", using the IDs from the SQL table.

Thanks in advance for your time and advice!

Cheers,

Kirk

#2 2019-04-04 10:49:11

grajek

Re: Unable to view computer list after editing view

Look into table glpi_displaypreferences (itemtype='Computer', users_id=your_id_number). Delete some lines from there with highest rank.

GLPI 9.5.1 CentOS

#3 2019-04-09 18:00:28

sonofzell

@grajek, I can't express how grateful I am for your response!  Your suggestion resolved the issue immediately, and eliminated what had become quite a headache.

I sincerely appreciate your help - THANK YOU!..

#4 2021-02-17 21:20:34

santhosh

Awesome thanks grajek

Board footer