You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2019-03-14 12:55:24

luc078

Glpi 9.3.3/ Blank page while using search function

Hello, Îve migrated glpi from 0.90.1 to 9.1 then 9.1.6, then 9.2.1 then 9.3.3. Migration to innodb ok. upgrades Were ok. But when trying to search for several machines( among thousand), we had a blank page for several minutes, then result ok. While the blank page we see the 2 cpus Time at 100%. I add two more cpus and set ram to 4gb instead of 2gb and while using search function a gain, same problem, blank page for several minutes, only one cpu at 100%. We did not have this problem with th 0.90.1 version Can you help ? Os is ubuntu16

Log error from sql-errors.log :

Glpisqllog.error: dbmysql::query in /var/www/glpi/inc/dbmysql.class.php line 177

Mysql query error

Sql : select table name from information_schema. Tables where table_schema = nomdelabase and table_type =base table and table_name like glpi_configs

Error: mysql server has gone away

Thanks for your help

Last edited by luc078 (2019-03-14 15:09:43)

#2 2019-04-29 23:04:06

KKAdmin

Re: Glpi 9.3.3/ Blank page while using search function

I'm interested to know if you have the same problem with 9.4.2 ?
There were changed but i'm not sure if all is solved. (maybe better on a test system wink

You can mark this threat as [resolved] in subject of your threat. (This is only available edit of the first post.) It is good for users who help others to quickly see which post is still open.
##############################################
GLPI 9.3.3

Board footer