You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2019-03-09 07:04:14

wolfsden3

glpidb/glpi_queuednotifications.ibd = 3+ gig

Anyone know what's up with the "queued notifications" database getting out of control?

Seriously?

3244036 glpidb/glpi_queuednotifications.ibd <-- what is that, 3.2 GB?

The entire db backup is like 3.4 LOL

Top 10 files in my db directory:

3587864 glpidb
3244036 glpidb/glpi_queuednotifications.ibd
110596  glpidb/glpi_crontasklogs.ibd
94212   glpidb/glpi_logs.ibd
20484   glpidb/glpi_computers_softwareversions.ibd
10244   glpidb/glpi_tickets.ibd
10244   glpidb/glpi_ticketfollowups.ibd
9220    glpidb/glpi_softwareversions.ibd
9220    glpidb/glpi_softwares.ibd
9220    glpidb/glpi_plugin_ocsinventoryng_threads.ibd

I'm getting emails and everything perfectly from the system.  I didn't even realize this was an issue until I went to do a db backup before an upgrade on the webs interface and it's hanging at 15% and I was like...hmmmm, I wonder what's taking so long?

How can I clean this out?  I'm going to poke around on the web ui I bit.  I'm guessing it's harmless if I dump it...not sure.

I also have OCSNG working on this server but that directory is only like 200 MB.  Very small in comparison.

Thanks for any help and input!

#2 2019-03-09 08:52:47

wolfsden3

Re: glpidb/glpi_queuednotifications.ibd = 3+ gig

Well I can't delete my stuff apparently but those numbers aren't GB, they seem to be MB and the hang in the web based sql dump seems to be an ongoing bug.  I think I closed my browser, went back and there was the backup.

Also, I just did a manual backup of the www and the two db's I have.  One for glpi and the other for ocsweb for the inventory stuff.

If an admin wants to delete this noise please fee free :-)

Thanks!

Board footer