You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2018-12-18 23:09:51

ublr

Fusioninventory Injector - only ever 6 computers allowed in GLPI

Hi

I am evaluating GLPI for the company I work for. We have a number VMware hosts in vCenter 6.5 and I want to import the hosts and VMs into GLPI as part of the trial.

Using fusioninventory-esx I have queried the vCenter and an OCS file for each ESX server was made. I can open each file and see all the details are populated and a list of VM which are on the host.

I then used fusioninventory-injector to push the computers into GLPI which works with no errors but it only shows 6  ESX host out of the 20 I imported.

If I re-import an ESX host it appears to remove the last imported host and replace it with the one I just re-imported. i.e I only ever have 6 computers in the Computers list no matter how many I import.

I can import each of the 20 ESX host and they all display so I don't think its the details in the OCS file, it seems GLPI is only allowing 6 computers.

It is almost like I have been given a demo version with a limitation of only 6 computers.

Any ideas?

Thanks

#2 2019-01-11 18:51:02

o7825035

Re: Fusioninventory Injector - only ever 6 computers allowed in GLPI

I have a similar problem which could be related to yours. I have generated four ocs files from our four esxi host. All were succesfuly injected into GLPI via fusioninventory-injector. But of these four hosts only those running versions  5.1 or 5.5 are displayed in the GLPI database. Two hosts with version 6.5 are not. The fusioninventory-esx page only lists esxi up to version 5.0 as supported. So that could possibly be the answer. Can anybody confirm this?

Board footer