You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2018-11-19 21:46:35

chrysek

upload document to server via python script

Hello there, I do not know python much, I am more into php but the issue is that my system has python preinstalled and not the php, so I need to figure out how to upload document to my GLPI for server with matching serial #.

I started to write my script and I am able to get the serial number of my server from unix "dmidecode -s system-serial-number"
I am then able to login to my GLPI with user name and password.
I am then able to locate server by its serial number.
but now I have difficulty to upload document to it. I did try to search this board and inet for some examples but so far was unable to upload any documents back to my glpi. I cant install much on the server so any default python config is pretty much what I am stuck with, I wish I could but I can't. I am using glpi-client code thats in python and the read part works great, just uploading that document portion I am unable to figure out. Please help and point me into right direction with this task... Appreciate it.

Board footer