You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2018-11-15 14:12:05

mgangolells

Possibility of choosing an entity when creating a request

Good afternoon everyone,

When a "user" creates a ticket (Request), it is automatically created according to the entity where you are, to explain myself better, we have these entities:

- Football (parent entity)
  - Referee
  - Player

Well, if you are inside the entity Player i create a ticket (Petition) is generated automatically within the entity Player, the same happens if you are in the entity Football or Referee. This for the users can become a problem, if you generate a ticket (request) through an e-mail nothing happens, since each entity has its assigned mail and then arrives correctly to the corresponding entity, but the problem is when you try to generate a ticket (Request) from the GLPI portal, since the user may not realize that he is in the wrong "Entity", maybe he wants to create a ticket (Request) for Arbitrator and without wanting it he is in " Entity "Player.

Having said this explanation so that I understand myself well,
Is there a way that if a user wants to create a ticket (request) using the GLPI portal let choose for which entity you want the ticket, instead of the ticket being assigned to the entity where we are located?

I would like to know if that is possible or if GLPI works like this, if there was a plugin or any option to do this that I ask would be very good.

Thanks and best regards.

Glpi 9.2.2

Board footer