You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2018-09-06 18:13:21

ricardomandradem

Events with ticket no-satisfaction response

Hello,

I am using GLPI version 0.84.5 (and can not upgrade), I have been looking in the database of GLPI, the information like: date, response, author whene the user reject the solution of a ticket.

I found out that some information is stored over the "glpi_ticketfollowups" table, but, is very tricky to know which information was writen as a ticket rejection.

I would like to know if you can help me to find out a simple way to extreact this information from the database, because I need to report it every week to my bosses.

thank you in advance for your time,

#2 2018-09-07 08:16:59

orthagh
Administrator
Website

Re: Events with ticket no-satisfaction response

In 0.84.5, you can have this information only by parsing the glpi_logs table, pretty complex and the queries will be very long regards of this table size (often very big).
In the last version of GLPI, 9.3, we changed how the solution works, now there are stored in a separate table, can be multiple for a ticket (history of solutions) and for your need, have a foreign key to followups table.

Board footer