You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2018-08-17 13:41:57

colttt

problem with automatic actions

Hello,

at the moment I'm testing GLPI 0.9.3 (upgraded from 9.2) to replace our ticket and inventory system.
I enabled some automatic actions, eg cartridge and software.

So created some expired Licences, also a non-expired one. I thougt that I got an email when a Lic is expired, but when I run this action manualy it does not happen.

so maybe I did something wrong, I tried the same with cartridges, set the treshold to 8, at the moment I've 6cartridges, and I don't get an mail for that, the action said it runs successfully
The mailsetup is working, cause the helpdesk-thing works with send/recive mails.

THe question is, why I dont get informed/or why does the action not working? Did I something wrong? How can I check the action script or which SQL-command will be used for this to check if I got something?

thanks in advance!
best rergards

Last edited by colttt (2018-08-17 13:44:07)

#2 2018-08-17 15:14:41

mohanaruban

Re: problem with automatic actions

I have faced some issue in software installation part, Asset-> Computer-> Software

When I select a software and clicking the install tab.

I saw like this,

Installation date        - Blank
Automatic inventory  - NO

What can I do, Please anyone help me.

Last edited by mohanaruban (2018-08-17 15:15:22)

#3 2018-08-21 13:01:30

KKAdmin

Re: problem with automatic actions

You can mark this threat as [resolved] in subject of your threat. (This is only available edit of the first post.) It is good for users who help others to quickly see which post is still open.
##############################################
GLPI 9.3.3

Board footer