You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2018-07-26 17:10:24

lordbat

LDAP Group Import (Name Field) - GLPI 9.1.4

Hi, anyone know if is possible to "Change" the attribute  when im importing my groups from Active Directory?

For Example, the company have name structure about the departments and areas, and create groups like this:  GS_GLPI_SIS_CORE_INFR

When i am importing the groups, glpi takes GS_GLPI_SIS_CORE_INFR as group name.

Is possible to change with other attribute?

Thanks!

You can mark this threat as [resolved] in subject of your threat. (This is only available edit of the first post.) It is good for users who help others to quickly see which post is still open.
##############################################
[Prod] GLPI 9.3.4 - Ubuntu 16.04 LTS Server ------- [TEST] GLPI 9.4.5 - Ubuntu Server 16.04 LTS

#2 2018-07-27 18:52:35

robertocarlos.floresh

Re: LDAP Group Import (Name Field) - GLPI 9.1.4

Did you try to do this??

You need to do this for each group..

x6DzZwO.png

Roberto Flores
Telegram: @rcfloresh

Grupo de GLPI Español (Telegram): https://t.me/glpisp   // Discord: https://discord.gg/NXwp2UjC

#3 2018-07-27 20:51:24

lordbat

robertocarlos.floresh wrote:

Did you try to do this??

You need to do this for each group..

https://i.imgur.com/x6DzZwO.png

Hi! Thanks for answer!

About LDAP configuration, its all configurated and working but my question is about the "Name Attribute" is taking the ldap extension of glpi from the Active Directory. I need to change the "Attribute" to avoid the original name of the group. In as i remarked on my example.
In your image, i think is the LDAP configuration from GLPI 9.2.x or 9.3 because i dont have the  "Synchronization Field" in my glpi version (9.1.4).

Thanks!! and Regards!

You can mark this threat as [resolved] in subject of your threat. (This is only available edit of the first post.) It is good for users who help others to quickly see which post is still open.
[Prod] GLPI 9.3.4 - Ubuntu 16.04 LTS Server ------- [TEST] GLPI 9.4.5 - Ubuntu Server 16.04 LTS

#4 2018-08-06 11:23:08

lordbat

Any admin?

Board footer