You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2018-07-24 07:16:47

fuhhuf

Can't log in

Hi guys,

I'm new into GLPI, but now I am responsible for deploying new GLPI version.
I need to upgrade from 0.90.1 to 9.2.4. I'm doing it on NEW test server. Everything goes well, I've already imported an old dump and during GLPI installation I'm upgrading the database. I had such a problem with glpi_slas table, but I've did

alter table glpi_slas add slms_id integer;

so it could upgrade successfully. Now, after that, I am totally not able to log in. Why? I really don't know. That's what I'm seeing in logs

[Tue Jul 24 06:42:15.241590 2018] [authz_core:error] [pid 6096:tid 139730041693952] [client server_ip:41550] AH01630: client denied by server configuration: /var/www/html/glpi/files/_log/php-errors.log

and

Test <- The only string in php-errors.log.

Everytime I try to log in it says 'Log in again' and redirect me to log-in page.

Thoughts?

Thank you guys smile

Inb4 I've already read other similar topics, but nothing helps.

EDIT:
I've also received this message

An index must be added in the 'id_search_option' field of the 'glpi_logs table'; but your glpi_logs table is too huge. You'll have to add it on your database.

But I don't really think that this cause the problem. Let me know if I'm wrong.

Last edited by fuhhuf (2018-07-24 07:21:17)

#2 2018-07-24 07:22:34

ashishjha091994

Re: Can't log in

if you have dump of Glpi-9.2.4 database , you have to import this and check it's work fine.....

#3 2018-07-24 07:29:39

fuhhuf

ashishjha091994 wrote:

if you have dump of Glpi-9.2.4 database , you have to import this and check it's work fine.....

No, i don't have any. I have only v0.90.1 dump and I'm upgrading it through GLPI.

I noticed that I'm able to log in using credentials from old GLPI (because it's stored in db), but I can't reach anything except Management->Documents and Tools. But there's also nothing.

By the way - it's about 5th time I had tried to do that before I opened a topic. And my db is almost 3,5G if it's important.

#4 2018-07-24 08:49:57

fuhhuf

Okay, guys. I think it is solved, because of credentials update. That's why I couldn't log in then. When I used custom admin credentials which we had set up earlier everything goes fine.
So now - can someone explain me what can I do with that message?

fuhhuf wrote:

An index must be added in the 'id_search_option' field of the 'glpi_logs table'; but your glpi_logs table is too huge. You'll have to add it on your database.

#5 2018-07-24 20:44:49

KKAdmin

I can't help in your last post but i think you have did this.

Installed fresh glpi
(You are able to login to the fresh install.)
You restored your database. (But you mixed database content between fresh install and your backup.)

(From another topic "If a upgrade is broken you always have to drop the dabase and the restore it" so i think this is the best way to solve problems event them you don't know at the moment bug find in furture wink)
My suggest is drop the hole glpi database and restore your old database.

Last edited by KKAdmin (2018-07-24 20:45:28)

You can mark this threat as [resolved] in subject of your threat. (This is only available edit of the first post.) It is good for users who help others to quickly see which post is still open.
##############################################
GLPI 9.3.3

Board footer