You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2018-07-12 10:33:12

mklimasz

File Injection - missing fields under mappings

Hi Team!

I'm experiencing pretty strange behavior of the GLPI right after update (GLPI 9.3 + FI 2.6.1) - while trying to perform file injection to Assets (Computers to be precise).

My old models, created in GLPI 9.1.1 + FI 2.4.1 are now missing certain mappings (computers-name, computers-manufacturer, computers-serial... to just name a few), and in addition - I seem unable to create any new working model where fields like "Name" under "Computers" category cannot be selected anymore (does not show on the list - when Computers table is selected, then fields list seem incomplete)... Perhaps I've done some mistake during upgrade or new plugin version installation. Any ideas or suggestions?

Bests,
Michal

#2 2018-07-16 13:19:25

mklimasz

Re: File Injection - missing fields under mappings

Hi again

In order to confirm I've also made a clean install of GLPI v9.3 + FI v2.6.1 and observed exactly the same behavior - the basic fields are missing from mappings. May it be a problem with mapping to a new GLPI DB structure? This way or another I'm lookig for some clues on how to solve this situation... (need File Injection to continue with automatic computers import...)

#3 2018-08-01 17:18:42

fbs

Hi,
I have just update my GLPi & plugins and i have exactly the same problem (GLPI 9.3 + FI 2.6.1) on my debian 8.
I will try with a fresh install on a Debian 9.

This plugin is very important for us, we must find the solution of this.

Sorry for my english smile

Cedric CASIMIR
Fondation Bon Sauveur d'Alby

#4 2018-08-01 17:33:36

fbs

Hi, this problem is known on the Github Plugin issues: https://github.com/pluginsGLPI/datainjection/issues/103
There is a lot problems with this version, i will wait a moment for a future version.

Cedric CASIMIR
Fondation Bon Sauveur d'Alby

#5 2018-08-24 18:50:59

raiden86

I have the same issue after update my dev environment. GLPI 9.3

I tried with DataInjection 2.5.2 and 2.6.1. same result.

I think we have to wait.

Regards

Board footer