You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2018-01-11 11:30:07

Stephanie

Form creator Plugin Attachments

Hello,

we are using Formcreator in our GLPI. I am having a hard time to understand how attachments work here. I want to let customers make tickets with, Title, Descripton and Attachments. So I created Questions and put answers into Destination Description form.

1.st problem:

I would like to let customers add more than 1 attachment (I fixed it so far that I added more questions, but that is not corret in our way). Is there a way I can make customer add more attachment in one field? Lets say, he sees a button add attachment, when he add a file, it will save it and let it add another attachment, or it opens another field with an option adding attachment.

2.nd problem:

When and attachmend is added and a ticket is created in a description I see not only the text of a problem but a simple "Attachment" "Attachment"... (for me 4 times, since I added 4 answers). When I delete the attachment answers from description, customer can add a file, but it wont create it in the ticket. I just want the file to be created without adding 4 times "Attachment" under the text problem.

Also, for some reason, when I add just one attachment from two, it duplicates itself. When I add two different attachments it sends OK. Looks like it always have to have two attachments.

I am sorry for my english and my way of telling this problem. Tried to say it best I can and I hope you can help me with this.

Thank you all for your answers.

Board footer