You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#26 2019-01-10 14:58:55

nalan

Re: Automatic action - queuednotification

Hi, I couldn't send an e-mail. Has anybody ever done that? How did you do it? I've been working on it for a long time, but I can't get results. I would be very happy if you could help.

System details are as follows.

-Automatic actions;
Run frequency: 5 min
Run Mode: CLI
Run period: 0->24
Number of days...: 30
Maximum emails ....:50

-Table: glpi_crontask
present value :
itemtype = QueuedNotification, name = queuednotification

*/5 * * * * /usr/bin/php /var/www/html/glpi/front/cron.php --force OueuedNotification &/dev/null

-php version
PHP 5.6.9 (cli) (built:Dec 5 2018 15:31:03)
Copright (c) 1997-2016 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v2.6.0

-GLPI Version 9.3.3

#27 2019-03-05 08:12:00

ToriCornell

I obtained a bumble for a not alloted part inside the glpi_state table. After alteration of the duplicate entrie I rerun the setup, yet I guess the redirections uncared for to run comfortable point.

Following a second attempt with override from a fortification and coerrect the part faster than invigorate the toughen run best. At this moment the automatik work has the right title and while utilizing cli it work. I fail to channel it with GLPI yet again.

#28 2019-07-16 17:15:41

MAVSDREW

Dear,

How to clear the browser notification queue (Ajax). The automatic "queuednotificationclean" action clears only e-mail notifications. So, how to automatically clear messages that are stashed from users who did not allow the configuration in the browser.

Hugs

#29 2020-09-22 11:48:10

Robinking

trololo4ik wrote:
LaDenrée wrote:

you're right.
(any activity -> some specific activity would be exact)

Thanks, I configured cron, notifications are sent.

How did you go about this I have set up but not executing... I am Running windows server 2019

Board footer