You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2009-05-26 11:54:21

t@oo

Login not possible after install of OCS

Hello,

I was testing GLPI for some time and found it quite nice. I then wanted to try it in combination with OCS. But after installing OCS (which works) I can't login to GLPI anymore. The error I get is "User or passwort missing". Yes "missing" ! Not "wrong". This happends to local auth users (glpi) and LDAP auth users. I enabled debug mode through

>UPDATE glpi_config SET debug=2, use_errorlog=1;

and watched the SQL and PHP error logs.

Warning(2): mysql_connect() [<a href='function.mysql-connect'>function.mysql-connect</a>]: Access denied for user 'www-data'@'localhost' (using password: NO)
Backtrace :
/usr/share/glpi/inc/dbmysql.class.php:74                mysql_connect()
/usr/share/glpi/inc/dbreplicate.function.php:175                DBmysql->DBmysql()
/usr/share/glpi/inc/dbreplicate.function.php:217                getReplicateDelay()
/usr/share/glpi/inc/cron.class.php:223          cron_dbreplicate()
/usr/share/glpi/front/cron.php:71               Cron->launch()

Warning(2): mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource
Backtrace :
/usr/share/glpi/inc/dbmysql.class.php:108               mysql_query()
/usr/share/glpi/inc/dbreplicate.function.php:183                DBmysql->query()
/usr/share/glpi/inc/dbreplicate.function.php:175                getHistoryMaxDate()
/usr/share/glpi/inc/dbreplicate.function.php:217                getReplicateDelay()

That's what php-errors.log shows. I think www-data is the wrong user to connect to the database. Shouldn't it be the glpi user? If so, why did it change after the OCS install? Where to change it back?

sql-error.log shows:

*** MySQL query error :
SQL: SELECT UNIX_TIMESTAMP(MAX(date_mod)) as max_date FROM glpi_history
Error:
Backtrace :
/usr/share/glpi/inc/dbreplicate.function.php:183                DBmysql->query()
/usr/share/glpi/inc/dbreplicate.function.php:175                getHistoryMaxDate()
/usr/share/glpi/front/cron.php

Thanks for any hints.

#2 2009-05-26 13:23:30

remi
GLPI-DEV
Website

Re: Login not possible after install of OCS

Visiblement tu as configuré un "réplicat" qui ne fonctionne pas. Désactive le.

Vérifie aussi le contenu de config_db.php, visiblement tu dois avoir un pbm avec les droits MySQL.

+

Dév. Fedora 29 - PHP 5.6/7.0/7.1/7.2/7.3/7.4 - MariaDB 10.3 - GLPI master
Certifié ITILv3 - RPM pour Fedora, RHEL et CentOS sur https://blog.remirepo.net/

#3 2009-05-26 14:15:02

t@oo

According to my rusty french from 20 years back, you want me to disable the any LDAP repliciation if configured? There's none. Only one single LDAP

Checking the config_db.php at /etc/glpi AND /etc/glpi/config (why two?), they both contain the same and correct location and account data for the database. I verified the account data by login in to phpmyadmin with it.

<?php
class DB extends DBmysql {
var $dbhost    = 'localhost';
var $dbuser    = 'glpi';
var $dbpassword= 'mysecret';
var $dbdefault = 'glpi';
}
?>

#4 2009-05-26 19:25:13

JMD
GLPI - Lead
Website

Not ldap réplication but mysql replication.

Apparently you use a package to install glpi perhaps you had to join the package maintener to know what happens.

JMD / Jean-Mathieu Doléans - Glpi-project.org - Association Indepnet
Apportez votre pierre au  projet GLPI   : Soutenir

Board footer