You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#26 2009-06-30 12:12:26

Bertinf

Re: GLPI and the English language market

Jolly What characters can I use to make a selection on cumulative GLPI?

#27 2009-06-30 16:00:14

JMD
GLPI - Lead
Website

grrrr  we have a winner

JMD / Jean-Mathieu Doléans - Glpi-project.org - Association Indepnet
Apportez votre pierre au  projet GLPI   : Soutenir

#28 2009-12-15 11:35:33

chaitanyaj

hey,

do you have any documents for GLPI installation on widows2008server?

-chaitanya

#29 2010-12-06 19:56:16

Digidwain

I found the Ubuntu install does not work properly - when translated to English and tested.  GLPI works but OCS inventory only imports the computer's name - nothing else.  Perhaps I did this incorrectly but I followed the Ubuntu thread religously.  Perhaps a better translated Ubuntu install?  I would have created one but - mine does not work.  I have attempted this four times and - though I get OCS working by itself, and GLPI working by itself on the same server, I cannot get the data fields imported.  I also noticed that my GLPI settings (the ones they tell you to tweak) are not there in version 0.78  so... Should I attempt it on a different Linux distro?  If so, what Linux distro has a step by step walkthrough in English for the latest version with OCS?  Anyway, if I could get it working I would gladly assist in creating the document as well.

Thanks!

Board footer