You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2008-04-22 12:41:06

woocky

technican work report needed

Hello,

I need to create a report of work of a technican for some day(s). For now I can search by using Create and Close ticket timestamps, but I cant find anything for follow-ups. Is there any solution for my needs?

Regards,
woocky

#2 2008-04-22 19:36:15

JMD
GLPI - Lead
Website

Re: technican work report needed

What do you want exactly in your report ?

JMD / Jean-Mathieu Doléans - Glpi-project.org - Association Indepnet
Apportez votre pierre au  projet GLPI   : Soutenir

#3 2008-04-22 20:19:55

woocky

Thanks for Your responce :-)

I want to create report containing tickets "touched" by technican during some period. It should contain tickets and added follow-ups (and of course additional data like ticket creator, timestamp, time spent on follow-up etc).  I need it as technican supervisor as I need to controll what they have been doing.

#4 2008-04-22 22:38:16

tsmr
GLPI-DEV
Website

plugin ticketreport ?

Xavier Caillaud
Blog GLPI Infotel

#5 2008-04-23 07:54:43

woocky

Hello. Thank You for suggestion. I have had installed this plugin, but as I could see it only generates a pdf report of specific ticket.
I need to select on of my technicians, select start and end date and see what he have been doing.

#6 2008-04-23 14:54:05

jwrobbins

I would like to second woocky's request.

This would be a very welcomed featured in the reporting. Currently to get this information I have to go to 'Tracking' then select the technician and date range and show follow-ups, then I simply print the page from the browser print dialog. Its not nearly as elegant as some of the other reports but it gets me most of what I need. I would be nice to have a report that lists a technicians activity in a date range with all follow-ups and full ticket descriptions.

tsmr, is there a place to formally request a feature, whether it is on a plugin or the main application?

Board footer