You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2008-04-03 20:30:22

KonstantinPopov

Update top and bottom of ticket by one button pressure

Hi!

I'd like to propose one thing, make possible to update top and bottom section of ticket in one click.
For example. I've got ticket and want to change responsible person to other technician and add comment, something like: "I've done part bla-bla-bla, please finish part bla-bla-bla and close ticket".  Now I have to do two steps - change person then submit, then add comment and submit.
It'll be good to be able to make these both steps in once.
What do you think?

#2 2008-04-03 20:56:34

yvesdm

Re: Update top and bottom of ticket by one button pressure

KonstantinPopov wrote:

Hi!

I'd like to propose one thing, make possible to update top and bottom section of ticket in one click.
For example. I've got ticket and want to change responsible person to other technician and add comment, something like: "I've done part bla-bla-bla, please finish part bla-bla-bla and close ticket".  Now I have to do two steps - change person then submit, then add comment and submit.
It'll be good to be able to make these both steps in once.
What do you think?

Good idea in my opinion, but...
I don't know how easy it is to integrate this into the existing code.
Many times,  things looking simple aren't that simple to implement.

Kind regards,
Y

#3 2008-04-03 21:11:01

KonstantinPopov

Re: Update top and bottom of ticket by one button pressure

But will you try? smile

Board footer