You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2008-03-12 21:55:21

readie

Upgrade problems 0.68.3 to 0.70.2

After backing up everything, and downloading and unpacking 0.70.2 I copied the new install over the top of the old GLPI folder.
Went into the web view, and it showed about 6 or 7 tests which were all successful, and offered an "update" button which I pressed.
When it completed successfully, I got a big display notice "GLPI SETUP" "UPDATE" "DATABASE CONNECTION SUCCESSFUL" . . . but no buttons like NEXT or CONTINUE....(in fact the graphic box looks incomplete, as the top corners are rounded, but the bottom corners look cut off)
After waiting some time, I closed the window and tried accessing the GLPI, but it offered to "update" again, and it was the only offer so I tried again.  It gave an error.

I then replaced everything from my backup and tried again, with the same results.

It seems to update/upgrade the database, but then fails to continue after that.

HELP please.
Bob

#2 2008-03-13 17:19:26

readie

Re: Upgrade problems 0.68.3 to 0.70.2

Found the problem!!

PHP.ini needed max_execution_time = 300 (and in fact this 5 minutes was only JUST enough for our database, and I would suggest more like 600 or more if you want to be safe with a big database).

Although the README file suggests increasing this, it does not suggest any figures.

Bob

#3 2008-03-13 18:23:25

MoYo
GLPI - Lead
Website

Re: Upgrade problems 0.68.3 to 0.70.2

specify 0 for unlimited

MoYo - Julien Dombre - Association INDEPNET
Contribute to GLPI :    Support     Contribute     References     Freshmeat

Board footer