You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2008-03-06 18:24:32

robertdana

Archires font sizes & SVG

I've just started playing around with archires, and I have it working.  It's wonderful!  However, I have two questions:

1. I have set up icons (.png) that display just fine in the diagrams.  However, they don't appear when I look at the SVG- no icons appear at all.  Is there something I am doing wrong?
2. Is there a way to change the size of the font on the diagrams?

I'm using GLPI 0.70.2 with archires 1.5 running on Ubuntu 7.10.  Thanks in advance!

-R

#2 2008-03-06 18:59:30

tsmr
GLPI-DEV
Website

Re: Archires font sizes & SVG

1. you must load the svg from the server or replicate the patch to the icons on your workstation and edit the svg file for modify path

2. http://glpi-project.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=7948

Xavier Caillaud
Blog GLPI Infotel

#3 2008-03-10 17:40:56

robertdana

Re: Archires font sizes & SVG

Thank you very much!  I was successful in modifying the font size.  I haven't had as much luck with the SVG files... my server does not have X installed so viewing them locally is not an option, and I haven't figured out how to change the paths in the file so that they work with my windows-based workstation.

You probably already know this, but the link to the SVG file in the interface does not send it from the server with the appropriate MIME type.  I ensured that svg was listed in my apache mime.types config and it was... .svg files placed directly on the server are downloaded with the correct mime type, so it must be an issue in the way GLPI sends them.

Perhaps a feature suggestion: it would be nice if the SVG were created in such a way that the icons were referenced via HTTP rather than locally.  I tried to do this by editing the SVG file, but didn't have any luck.  I suspect either SVG isn't allowed to reference images over http, or I have somehow messed up the syntax.

-R

Board footer