You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2007-08-27 15:22:09

voss

Feature requests

Hi.

First of all, I want to thank you all for the great software you are developing! Nice work!
I have the following suggestions, which I think should be beneficial to all GLPI users:

1. It should be possible to assign a ticket to a certain customer. ATM in GLPI version 0.68.3 one can assign a ticket to a specific device, but not to a client. Not all helpdesk tickets are tied to one specific peace of hardware.
2. It would be nice, if a ticket could be assigned to a group, not to a specific person. That way many people can solve the ticket, not one, and whoever get's the job done can close the ticket.

Thank you.

-Voss-

#2 2007-08-27 15:44:06

tsmr
GLPI-DEV
Website

Re: Feature requests

voss wrote:

2. It would be nice, if a ticket could be assigned to a group, not to a specific person. That way many people can solve the ticket, not one, and whoever get's the job done can close the ticket.

Thank you.

-Voss-

In the next version. Test it smile

Xavier Caillaud
Blog GLPI Infotel

#3 2007-08-27 16:04:45

JMD
GLPI - Lead
Website

Re: Feature requests

Hi,

1. It should be possible to assign a ticket to a certain customer. ATM in GLPI version 0.68.3 one can assign a ticket to a specific device, but not to a client. Not all helpdesk tickets are tied to one specific peace of hardware.

Sorry, I don't understant really what you mean. In GLPI you could create a ticket, link it to a user (customer) and choose  "general"  instead of a  specific device.

It's not what you want to do ?

Best regards,

JMD / Jean-Mathieu Doléans - Glpi-project.org - Association Indepnet
Apportez votre pierre au  projet GLPI   : Soutenir

Board footer