You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2007-06-26 16:56:54

pickseed

User's location attribute and help desk tickets

What I would like to do is when a help desk ticket is created, the location associated with each user is automatically assigned to the ticket or the user location is part of the search or reporting criteria so that tickets can be searched and sorted by location.

We have 9 locations in our company that I am responsible for and I send monthly status reports broken down by office to all managers.  I would like an easy way to either search or sort tickets by user location.

Is this something that has already been requested or is there a way to do this already?

I see that you can assign a group to a ticket after it has been created, but I would like the location to be associated automatically at the time of creation.

Thanks again for this great project!  It's still by far the best free inventory and help desk solution I have used!

#2 2007-06-27 17:00:50

pickseed

Re: User's location attribute and help desk tickets

Anyone?

Board footer