You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2018-07-20 09:01:40

kol_123456

Some notifications hang in the queue. Help me figure out the queue of

Settings-Automatic actions-queuednotification
Frequency: 5 min.
CLI Implementation Method

In crontab it is written * / 2 * * * * /usr/bin/php7.0 /var/www/site.ru/front/cron.php &> / dev / null

In general, everything works, messages from the queue are sent, but quite often several messages hang, and the script processes other messages (for example, the notification of the creation of a new application comes) but hang messages and hang in the queue and are not sent.

But if you click Run in the automatic action from the browser, the messages will be sent.

I am ready to provide any information, this problem worries me a long time, I changed the server, virtual xoting, but somehow the problem is present, I really want to solve it

#2 2018-07-31 19:12:41

KKAdmin

Re: Some notifications hang in the queue. Help me figure out the queue of

Wrong:
/ 2 * * * * /usr/bin/php7.0 /var/www/site.ru/front/cron.php &> / dev / null

Correct:
/2 * * * * /usr/bin/php7.0 /var/www/site.ru/front/cron.php &> /dev/null

Or only copy / paste problem ?

You can mark this threat as [resolved] in subject of your threat. (This is only available edit of the first post.) It is good for users who help others to quickly see which post is still open.
##############################################
GLPI 9.3.3

#3 2018-08-02 12:17:09

kol_123456

only copy / paste problem
there are no unnecessary spaces 
correctly copied, here: */2 * * * * /usr/bin/php7.0 /var/www/site.com/front/cron.php &>/dev/null

#4 2018-08-13 09:21:46

KKAdmin

This is a good threat to help you please read this https://forum.glpi-project.org/viewtopic.php?id=163741

You can mark this threat as [resolved] in subject of your threat. (This is only available edit of the first post.) It is good for users who help others to quickly see which post is still open.
##############################################
GLPI 9.3.3

Board footer