You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2018-06-07 02:31:24

lekost93

[GLPI 9.2.3] Users receiving super admin profile

Hello!

I upgraded to GLPI 9.2.3 in about 4 days and I have a annoying problem.

Common users, who previously had self-service permissions, are receiving super-admin permission, which in addition to being unsafe, causes inconvenience as they are not accustomed to the super-admin screen in registering their tickets.

I'm with about 30 users with super-admin permission ..

The strangest thing is that initially, I suspected that someone was putting these permissions on users, so I checked the history in the profile of these users.

And as you can see in the part that I circled in red, in ID 342378 the Super-Admin permission was entered for the user and in ID 342379 the Self-Service permission was removed, but does not have the name of any users who may have made this change. So I guess it could be some system bug.

In entries ID 34679 and 346977, I tried with my user, remove the super-admin permission and add the self-service, but as you can notice in task ID 348378, after about 6h, was added again super-admin permission

glpifudeu.png

I use GLPI integrated with LDAP.

I have no idea why this is happening, I have not created any rules or anything and it started out of nowhere on June 5th and I do not know if it is a bug or how to solve this.

Thanks to anyone who can help.

Last edited by lekost93 (2018-06-07 02:39:05)

#2 2018-06-07 16:24:35

lekost93

Re: [GLPI 9.2.3] Users receiving super admin profile

Updating on a perception of me concerning this problem.

I've removed the super-admin permission from all users.

Everything was okay for a while, so I went on the LDAP directory link and circled the synchronization of existing users.

After this action, all have become super-admin again, so I conclude that it is the LDAP synchronization that is causing this problem.

#3 2018-06-07 18:43:12

lekost93

Re: [GLPI 9.2.3] Users receiving super admin profile

After much research, I understood and solved the problem.

Users are imported into the default profile.

Someone had changed the "super-admin" profile to be the default profile, so everyone was always synced as super-admin.

I again changed the default profile for self-service and it's working as it should, they can close this ticket.

Board footer