You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2018-05-31 06:08:08

Noraini

Calculate duration of opening ticket in GLPI

hi,i want to calculate the duration time of cases in GLPI.
If the case is solved or closed i can get the duration in database.However if open cases, it not captured in database.

From my understand, i can use formula below
Open duration = current date - (created date - pending duration)

However it still compute the after business hour and public holiday. Any idea to exclude business hour and public holiday?

#2 2018-05-31 09:43:23

KKAdmin

Re: Calculate duration of opening ticket in GLPI

IMHO it sould be so if you use calendar or did you get a other result ?

You can mark this threat as [resolved] in subject of your threat. (This is only available edit of the first post.) It is good for users who help others to quickly see which post is still open.
##############################################
GLPI 9.3.3

#3 2018-06-05 03:34:27

Noraini

Do GLPI support to capture the duration of open ticket. Means from ticket created until current date, if ticket still open do we know duration of the opening ticket?

Last edited by Noraini (2018-06-05 03:35:07)

#4 2018-06-05 12:17:56

KKAdmin

Take into account time + solution time

You can mark this threat as [resolved] in subject of your threat. (This is only available edit of the first post.) It is good for users who help others to quickly see which post is still open.
##############################################
GLPI 9.3.3

#5 2018-06-26 02:47:37

Noraini

ok,thank for the feedback

In GLPI, when a case had NOT been closed by ServiceDesk( status still processing), is GLPI able to show in report of the total processing time taken or as per what you had shared on 17th June 2016.
GLPI cannot and There is no way to show the total processing time if a case is not closed at all?

Board footer