You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2018-05-30 18:59:15

hey-man

CAS integration with LDAP

HI,  I have a small issue.

My LDAP database has around 10,000 users but I only needed the users who has "ou=Employee,"  So I filtered the baseDN and I successfully imported only the users I needed. (around 2000 users.)

Everything was working great, but the next step is: make it work with the CAS server we use in our Company
CAS Server: internal.address/login/
Port: 443

If I try to log in with one of the "2000" users that I pulled from LDAP to GLPI everything works like charms, The issue occurs when I try to log in with a User who exist in LDAP but does not exist on GLPI.  GLPI  create a new user and that should not happen, If the user does not exist on GLPI (Even if the user exist on LDAP) should not have access to GLPI

How can I do that? maybe a rule I'm missing?

Thanks in advance

#2 2018-07-21 11:57:04

KKAdmin

Re: CAS integration with LDAP

Home - Setup - Authentication - Setup
Change "Automatically add users from an external authentication source" to no

You can mark this threat as [resolved] in subject of your threat. (This is only available edit of the first post.) It is good for users who help others to quickly see which post is still open.
##############################################
GLPI 9.3.3

Board footer