You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2018-05-21 12:28:42

k.radoch

Notifications

Welcome,

I have a problem with the notifications.
Creating a new task it will always be the person who reports (me) and the person assigned to the task (implementer) to the e-mail address. If he wants to write a message in a previously created task, or add another task, no notifications come. This only works if you add an attachment (file) to the task, then you are notified by e-mail that the task has been updated.

My question is whether it is possible to set so that every time someone does something in a task (adds an attachment, writes a task, etc.), they automatically receive a message to their mailbox.

I greet

#2 2018-05-22 21:15:10

KKAdmin

Re: Notifications

Can you read your text again please. I think you have mistaken the word task / ticket.

You can solve it with notification event ticket update or task update whatever you want. At the moment i believe you want ticket update.

You can mark this threat as [resolved] in subject of your threat. (This is only available edit of the first post.) It is good for users who help others to quickly see which post is still open.
##############################################
GLPI 9.3.3

Board footer