You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2018-04-16 13:10:36

Hardik

Want help to Create SLA but not clear what to do and where to start ?

Dear All,

I would like to create SLA with escalation matrix I have gone through certain posts and tried them but yet not understand how does it works?

I am currently using GLPI with auto ticket assignment.
I have created business rules where user select "Ticket Category" from drop down list, ticket automatically assigned to particular technician based upon category.

Now I have another two layers above technician "Supervisor" and "Manager", ticket is auto assigned to particular technician and if ticket remain open for 20 minutes it will notify technician to work on it.
After 30 minutes it automatically assign to Supervisor and send notification to technician and Supervisor.
After an hour still ticket is open it will escalate to Manager and send email to Technician, Supervisor and Manager.

Any one already configured SLA please help to resolve this issue and send me step by step instruction on the same. I am using GLPI 0.90.3 version.

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Hardik Patel

#2 2018-05-03 23:41:21

KKAdmin

Re: Want help to Create SLA but not clear what to do and where to start ?

90.3 is in my opinion a bad version for this. I had bugs in 9.1.2 and will upgrade to 9.2.3 next week. I will use this feature than again. I'm not sure if all function are available in in 90.3 but it is impossible. take a look here

time to own & time to resolve, for tickets (Infotel contribution) http://glpi-project.org/introducing-glpi-9-1/
OLA (OPERATIONAL LEVEL AGREEMENTS) http://glpi-project.org/glpi-9-2-available/

(In 9.1.2 i got the sla escalation email each hour (my intervall) there was a bug.)

You can mark this threat as [resolved] in subject of your threat. (This is only available edit of the first post.) It is good for users who help others to quickly see which post is still open.
##############################################
GLPI 9.3.3

#3 2018-05-15 16:39:08

KKAdmin

Re: Want help to Create SLA but not clear what to do and where to start ?

You can mark this threat as [resolved] in subject of your threat. (This is only available edit of the first post.) It is good for users who help others to quickly see which post is still open.
##############################################
GLPI 9.3.3

Board footer