You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2018-02-15 19:19:42

mountaingoat

Default items to show

Hello,
     I have GLPI 9.2.1 on ubuntu linux.  I do not get an drop down or anything else when I try to set/add  a field from "Default items to show" on any asset or screen.  It just brings up a blank overlay.  Any help on this would be appreciated.

#2 2018-02-20 21:55:18

KKAdmin

Re: Default items to show

Browser cache
debug mode for glpi
give us the logs smile

You can mark this threat as [resolved] in subject of your threat. (This is only available edit of the first post.) It is good for users who help others to quickly see which post is still open.
##############################################
GLPI 9.3.3

#3 2018-02-22 02:43:29

mountaingoat

Re: Default items to show

Thanks for responding.
I cleared the browser cache it firefox plus tried it in chrome and Vivaldi with the same result.
I turned on debug mode but I don't know if it did anything. When I look in the web based logs nothing but item entry is acknowledged while in the /files/_log nothing happens at that time.

I pulled this from the php-errors.log as the most recent.

2018-02-16 08:26:45 [7@MMICCC]
  *** PHP Notice(8): Undefined index: classname
  Backtrace :
  plugins/mreporting/inc/dashboard.class.php:158
  plugins/mreporting/front/dashboard.form.php:48     PluginMreportingDashboard->showDashBoard()
  plugins/mreporting/front/dashboard.php:2           require_once()
2018-02-19 05:51:20 [10@MMICCC]
  *** PHP Notice(8): Undefined index: FULLNAME
  Backtrace :
  ...usioninventory/inc/formatconvert.class.php:1423
  ...ry/inc/inventorycomputerinventory.class.php:193 PluginFusioninventoryFormatconvert::computerInventoryTransformation()
  ...ry/inc/inventorycomputerinventory.class.php:126 PluginFusioninventoryInventoryComputerInventory->sendCriteria()
  ...fusioninventory/inc/communication.class.php:235 PluginFusioninventoryInventoryComputerInventory->import()
  ...fusioninventory/inc/communication.class.php:463 PluginFusioninventoryCommunication->import()
  plugins/fusioninventory/front/communication.php:93 PluginFusioninventoryCommunication->handleOCSCommunication()
  plugins/fusioninventory/index.php:59               include_once()
2018-02-20 05:45:10 [10@MMICCC]

Board footer