You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2018-02-14 21:28:36

aaglpi

i got this message maintenance mode.

I got this message after restoring glpi database im currently using glpi 9.1 Sorry, this service is down for maintenance. It will be back shortly.

Here is my installation step.

1. sudo apt-get install glpi (im using ubuntu 14.04)
2. delete the folder /usr/share/glpi
3. download glpi 9.1 and  extract to /usr/share/glpi
4. setup glpi using  new installation
5. after installation is done I delete all tables in glpi database by using phpmyadmin  and import my glpi database backup using import tools in phpmy admin. succesful  operation.
6. i logout to glpi and try to login and i got this message. Sorry, this service is down for maintenance. It will be back shortly.

the other way that i still got this message
same step to 1-4.
5. after installation is done I place my glpi backup generated by glpi maintenance utility into /usr/share/glpi/files/_dumps  and restore the backup files. After succesful restoration of backup i get this message again when i try to login again.

Im using apache2 and mysql with php5.6/5.5 got the same result.

I had generic object , room,order, dashboard plugin included. My logs files were clean there were no errors.

Thank you for the help... im, aa from the philippines

Last edited by aaglpi (2018-02-14 21:47:01)

#2 2018-02-16 11:24:50

Langundo

Re: i got this message maintenance mode.

Hello aaglpi,

can you login with this: <yourIP>/index.php?skipMaintenance=1
and set the maintenance  mode in Home / Setup / General to "no"?

Debian 11.7 - PHP 7.4.33 - MariaDB 10.5.19 - 10.0.8-dev

Board footer