You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2018-01-22 06:42:10

rezhakana

Slaticket not automatic run

First after i installing GLPI automatic run on slaticket is good, but when i change calender type in SLA configuration slaticket not autorun..
i dont know, what the issue is found affaceted from changing the calender type... i thnik not that,,
Are you know for solved this ?? so the slaticket is set automatic run ..
Please help me..

#2 2018-01-23 23:15:40

KKAdmin

Re: Slaticket not automatic run

Did you check the task ? Maybe it stuck so abort and let it run again.

You can mark this threat as [resolved] in subject of your threat. (This is only available edit of the first post.) It is good for users who help others to quickly see which post is still open.
##############################################
GLPI 9.3.3

#3 2018-02-02 09:42:35

rezhakana

meaning ?? how to i must check first ??

#4 2018-03-07 18:51:07

KKAdmin

### Test it for further error
1. Enable debug mode in your preferences (you should be super-admin).
2. Go into the slaticket automatic action, reset it if currently running, and run it. If it is currently running and is in stuck nothing could work so cancel it.
3. If you see error messages (red background), you should retrieve the trace in your logs files (files/_logs/ directory).

You can mark this threat as [resolved] in subject of your threat. (This is only available edit of the first post.) It is good for users who help others to quickly see which post is still open.
##############################################
GLPI 9.3.3

Board footer