You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2018-01-30 01:57:56

bugless

Add operating systems field to report

Recently updated to glpi 9.2.1 and reports 1.11.1. Status column was finally added.

But I need to display as well the operating systems field. This was no problem following the same status field logic in old glpi versions, but recent versions just removed the operatingsystems_id column from glpi_computers table, and effectively there's nothing in glpi_computers that can directly relate to glpi_operatingsystems or glpi_items_operatingsystems.
This had the side effect of operating system field becoming an apart tab when adding a new item in gui. Why this change?

I already looked at the softnotinstalled.php report, the only one out of all reports that displays the field. I tried to follow the same logic, but I always got sql errors in the sql errors log (was it /var/log/glpi/sql-errors?), which in turn reflected in "no item found" error in gui.

In softnotinstalled the only one thing used to relate operatingsystems and glpi_computers tables is the 'id' column, but 'id' is already used in listequipmentbylocation!
If just directly left joining glpi_items_operatingsystems and glpi_operatingsystems outside the "if" blocks I get sql error "unknown table/alias for 'field_list' ", or for clause.
If inside the "if" blocks I get "Not unique table/alias" errors.

Please, PLEASE, anyone ncan help?

Miss @yllen , please come back.

Remi has become a total !"#$%&/, along with all his close companions. He doesn't even takes apologies at all anymore (I have tried), so he's now an impediment to get deserved help!

Board footer