You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2018-01-10 16:29:28

vicgongar

Notifications Setup

Hi all,

I've been through the forum and couldn't find a solution for the problem I have. Sorry if I repeated a topic.

Currently, we have three support entities, and we have to add another entity. Until here, everything is fine. The problem comes with the new entity. Our Human Resources dept. is going to start using GLPI to manage all the inquiries regarding their dept. (vacation, medical exams, etc). The thing is, that all this information is confidential.

Right now, we have set up the new ticket notifications with an email address for out IT dept, but we want to have another ticket notification just for the Human Resources dept, which we don't want to see, just for Human Resources, since most of the information will be confidential.

Attached, a screenshot of what we have now

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1lBktk … 9j6MoTOMee

The thing is, we can't add a new notification email, since the "+" button is grayed out.

Is there a way we can add another notification email? So the HHRR inquiries go directly to the HHRR dept? I believe this is like a global notification.

Our GLPI version is 9.1.3

I hope I explained myself correclty, if no, please let me know, and I try to do it better.

Thank you in advance for your help.

#2 2018-01-15 22:44:48

KKAdmin

Re: Notifications Setup

I think you have to do this in entity settings https://i.imgur.com/5zIo9xD.png

You can mark this threat as [resolved] in subject of your threat. (This is only available edit of the first post.) It is good for users who help others to quickly see which post is still open.
##############################################
GLPI 9.3.3

#3 2018-01-16 10:32:56

vicgongar

Re: Notifications Setup

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

I have the root entity as the screenshot you attached. All of the subentities, has their own email address for notifications.

I tryed to disable the notifications on the Setup -> Notifications -> Setup but lost all of the notifications. Most likely I'm doing something wrong, but don't know what sad

I'm still trying to do a workaround, but until now, unsuccessfully.

Board footer