You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2017-12-12 01:41:19

ellanosv

cannot login after upgrade

Hi mates,

I've just upgraded from 0.90.2 to 9.2.1 and this message appeared in the middle of the upgrade process:

"Api users tokens has been reset, if you use REST/XMLRPC api with personal token for authentication, please reset your user's token."

(among others related to glpi_tickets table which I managed to solve)

But after succesful migration I can't login with glpi(*) user nor with ldap credentials. I tried searching for the config file in the terminal in order to verify the ldap but no luck.

(*) When I log in with glpi user only a blank screen appears with the phrase "Volver a iniciar sesión" (meaning: "Log in again" or alike)

Could you please point me in the right direction for logging in?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,

#2 2017-12-12 20:29:03

KKAdmin

Re: cannot login after upgrade

glpi/files/_log - can you post the last lines from the changed files after you have try a login ?

This message is absolutely normal: "Api users tokens has been reset, if you use REST/XMLRPC api with personal token for authentication, please reset your user's token."

I believe it is bad translation and the first "reset" means glpi  generated a new token maybe of security reasons / versions change...
The second "reset" means you have to change the token in the webservice / app setting to get access again.

This is only for api and not for normal user access with browser like chrome, firefox or ie.

Last edited by KKAdmin (2017-12-12 21:06:57)

You can mark this threat as [resolved] in subject of your threat. (This is only available edit of the first post.) It is good for users who help others to quickly see which post is still open.
##############################################
GLPI 9.3.3

#3 2017-12-12 23:49:16

ellanosv

Re: cannot login after upgrade

finally I solved it by change the password field manually on the db.

Now I cannot log in ldap and I get this error message,

*** PHP Warning(2): ldap_search(): Search: Operations error
  Backtrace :
  :
  inc/authldap.class.php:2789                        ldap_search()
  inc/auth.class.php:232                             AuthLDAP::searchUserDn()
  inc/authldap.class.php:2653                        Auth->connection_ldap()
  inc/authldap.class.php:2705                        AuthLDAP::ldapAuth()
  inc/auth.class.php:727                             AuthLDAP::tryLdapAuth()
  front/login.php:79                                 Auth->Login()

----

I googled and found almost no reference, any pointers on what should I look for?

Board footer