You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2017-09-27 22:19:25

Gonzalo

Adding item to document

Hello,

I am a new user to GLPI, and I find it a good inventory software, and sereval characteristics will be usefull to us where I work.

I have installed in my server GLPI 0.90.4, and I'm logged as a Super-Admin profile, that it is supposed to have all permissions enabled (at least all I have been able to check).
Nevertheless, after uploading a document to an item, I have not been able to associate the same document to another item yet.
When I go to Management > Documents and chose a document, i can see the Associated Item section, but whenever I try to add another item, after clicking on Add, I always get the following message:

"You don't have permission to perform this action."

Another thing to take into account, is that I have installed the plug-in Object Managment, and both items are Family of type of objects created with this plug-in.

¿Is there a configuration that I must have missing to enable the permission? or
¿is it a bug related to the new object interacting with the document manager?

I would thank some advice.

Gonzalo.

#2 2017-09-28 18:54:53

yllen
GLPI-DEV

Re: Adding item to document

To associate a document to an item you must have rights to read on document and update on item.
Have you also the problem with asset of GLPI? or only for item of object management?

CentOS 6.5 - CentOS 7.x
PHP 5.6 - PHP 7.x - MySQL 5.6  - MariaDB 10.2 + APC + oOPcache
GLPI from 0.72 to dev version
Certifiée ITIL (ITV2F, ITILF, ITILOSA)

Board footer