You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2017-08-18 00:50:42

christovamps

Alerts called unsigned and no interaction, Reports..

Good afternoon guys .. all good?

I have three questions that I need and a help.

1 - I need a report that shows the "amount called open vs called completed in the week", Any plugin that shows these statistics?

2 - I need to be sent an email of calls that are open and unassigned. Is there any configuration or plugin for this purpose?

3 - I also need that the Calls that are signed to a technician but without interaction or that is not finalized x days send an email to the technician and if it does not have interaction the more time to notify the manager .. Is there something like this?

Hugs.

#2 2017-08-18 11:28:09

yllen
GLPI-DEV

Re: Alerts called unsigned and no interaction, Reports..

1. you can have this search in search engine of ticket
2. you can define a SLA to your ticket with an SLT escalation based on status New and no exist in assign part and action: notification for reminder of SLA.
3. same idea as 2. with different criteria

CentOS 6.5 - CentOS 7.x
PHP 5.6 - PHP 7.x - MySQL 5.6  - MariaDB 10.2 + APC + oOPcache
GLPI from 0.72 to dev version
Certifiée ITIL (ITV2F, ITILF, ITILOSA)

#3 2017-09-06 19:59:25

christovamps

Re: Alerts called unsigned and no interaction, Reports..

Hello,

I created an SLA called systems. The oil SLT has 1 hour and the solution SLT has 4 days. If the call is in the queue without anyone signing, it is not sending alert emails. Do I need to configure something else? Do I need to set escalation levels?

Board footer