You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2017-07-13 16:28:36

olukayode

how can i send alerts for different contracts

Hello All,

I am trying to setup a contract notification for separate contracts for different departments in my office.

I have completed the setup and tested email notifications and it works fine, however i want each contract notification sent to the administrator and the owner of each contract.

Please how can I achieve this without all the users getting notifications that is not meant for them.

Also, is there a possibility of modifying the headers on contract to suite our on headers e.g. Name to appear as Contract Name, Number to appear as Contract Number etc.

Thank you

Please see the format requested below;

CONTRACT NAME    CONTRACT NO     PARTY    SCOPE OF CONTRACT       FEE    PAYMENT TERMS    CONTRACT PERIOD    EFFECTIVE START DATE

TERMINATION DATE    USER DEPARTMENT    COMMENTS    ALERTS (6 MTHS, 3MTHS, 1 MTH, 2WKS)

Last edited by olukayode (2017-07-14 14:46:23)

#2 2017-08-03 21:00:55

KKAdmin

Re: how can i send alerts for different contracts

Answer for first question:

Setup -> Notifications -> Notifications -> search for contract
open contract notification
change recipient

You can mark this threat as [resolved] in subject of your threat. (This is only available edit of the first post.) It is good for users who help others to quickly see which post is still open.
##############################################
GLPI 9.3.3

#3 2017-08-04 11:59:53

yllen
GLPI-DEV

Re: how can i send alerts for different contracts

To change label of fields you can use Renamer plugin

CentOS 6.5 - CentOS 7.x
PHP 5.6 - PHP 7.x - MySQL 5.6  - MariaDB 10.2 + APC + oOPcache
GLPI from 0.72 to dev version
Certifiée ITIL (ITV2F, ITILF, ITILOSA)

Board footer