You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2017-06-23 11:28:36

aladou.web

Change notification language

Hello all,
I have a 9.1.4 setup of GLPI and I'm trying to modify the notifications so as to display in our native language (Greek). For a first step I went into the notification templates and changed the language from none(----) to Greek for the new ticket. When a new ticket is created no notification is sent, when I change it back to none it starts working again. What is the way for change the notification language?

Thank you and best regards

Gregory

#2 2017-06-23 11:32:05

aladou.web

Re: Change notification language

Also is there a way to test the notification output without creating tickets?

#3 2017-06-23 12:21:49

lordbat

aladou.web wrote:

Enable Debug Mode and you will see the "Debug" Tab on the Template Design

Regards

You can mark this threat as [resolved] in subject of your threat. (This is only available edit of the first post.) It is good for users who help others to quickly see which post is still open.
##############################################
[Prod] GLPI 9.3.4 - Ubuntu 16.04 LTS Server ------- [TEST] GLPI 9.4.5 - Ubuntu Server 16.04 LTS

#4 2017-06-23 12:43:03

aladou.web

lordbat wrote:
aladou.web wrote:

Enable Debug Mode and you will see the "Debug" Tab on the Template Design

Regards

Thank you for the debug tip!

#5 2017-06-26 14:14:57

aladou.web

aladou.web wrote:

Hello all,
I have a 9.1.4 setup of GLPI and I'm trying to modify the notifications so as to display in our native language (Greek). For a first step I went into the notification templates and changed the language from none(----) to Greek for the new ticket. When a new ticket is created no notification is sent, when I change it back to none it starts working again. What is the way for change the notification language?

Thank you and best regards

Gregory

Is it possible to use eg. English interface and the notifications to be sent in other language eg. Greek?

#6 2017-06-26 15:12:25

yllen
GLPI-DEV

aladou.web wrote:

For a first step I went into the notification templates and changed the language from none(----) to Greek for the new ticket.

Correct

aladou.web wrote:

When a new ticket is created no notification is sent, when I change it back to none it starts working again.

Have you define a notification based on the event New ticket with this template?
The recipient of the notification has this language define in his settings?

When a notification is send, GLPI look of the language of the recipient. Is language is define in the notification template, notification is send. Otherwise no

CentOS 6.5 - CentOS 7.x
PHP 5.6 - PHP 7.x - MySQL 5.6  - MariaDB 10.2 + APC + oOPcache
GLPI from 0.72 to dev version
Certifiée ITIL (ITV2F, ITILF, ITILOSA)

Board footer