You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2017-06-09 23:43:47

crypto_root
Website

Values not showed or wrong in Consumables Request Validation Template

Hi.
Recently I beginning to used Consumables and a plugin of Infotel. Specificaly I have these 2 issues and I need to know if is a bug or a need of properly configuration:

1. In template "Consumables Request Validation" I used the tag  ##consumablerequest.validator## but I received the mail with empty value.
2. When I used the plugin Consumable Request and select the option Refuse, I received the same template "Consumables Request Validation"  with not validator value, Status in Waiting for approval and the duplicate tags with empty values.

I really appreciate help or where to begin to check. I'm attaching the screenshots after validate and refuse material cases.

s!ApaorZtLrSMQi8Ze0agYRu3qbhhyhA
s!ApaorZtLrSMQi8Zd-7qRVRsxCEIwsQ

#2 2017-06-12 10:19:50

yllen
GLPI-DEV

Re: Values not showed or wrong in Consumables Request Validation Template

It's a bug of the plugin.
You must post your issue in the git of the plugin.

CentOS 6.5 - CentOS 7.x
PHP 5.6 - PHP 7.x - MySQL 5.6  - MariaDB 10.2 + APC + oOPcache
GLPI from 0.72 to dev version
Certifiée ITIL (ITV2F, ITILF, ITILOSA)

#3 2017-06-12 15:36:57

crypto_root
Website

Re: Values not showed or wrong in Consumables Request Validation Template

Ok, thank you, I'll do. Before, I wanted to be sure there was issue about the plugin. Now is reported: https://github.com/InfotelGLPI/consumables/issues/14

Board footer