You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2017-05-30 11:59:37

muggen

Problem with tickets assigned to groups

Greetings,
when I assign a ticket to a group, either if it is observer or technic group, the users in the group can't see these tickets. The users are in their entities, I made a personalized profile (with what I believe are the correct permissions), the categories I want and also a personalized template for petitions.
The rule I have imposed is that when the user select the category in the ticket, it has to be assigned to a group as an observer, so that all the users in the group can see the ticket and assign to an other technic or themselves as technic. But I can not get the users to see the ticket in the group view.
Maybe this description is a bit poor, but I appreciate any suggest and it can be helpful. Thanks in advance.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buenas,
cuando asigno un ticket a un grupo, tanto si es observador como grupo técnico, los usuarios que están en el grupo no pueden ver dichos tickets. Los usuarios están en sus entidades correspondientes, he creado un perfil personalizado (con lo que creo que son los permisos correctos), las categorías que quiero y una plantilla de petición también personalizada.
La regla que he impuesto es que cuando el usuario seleccione la categoría del ticket, se asigne a un grupo como observador, para que todos los usuarios del grupo pudieran ver el ticket y asignar a otro técnico o autoasignarse. Pero no consigo que los usuarios vean los ticket en la vista de grupo.
Puede que esto sea un poco vago, pero cualquier sugerencia me será de ayuda. Gracias de antemano.

#2 2017-05-30 18:31:45

muggen

Re: Problem with tickets assigned to groups

Well, I already discovered what problem I have:
It seems that the entities are more closed than I thought. When someone open a ticket, it open over the entitie where user belong, impeding other technicians that are not in the entitie view the ticket.
Do you know some method for the entities do not affect tickets in this way? Thanks.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bueno, pues ya he descubierto qué es lo que me pasa:
resulta que las entidades son más cerradas de lo que creía. Al abrir un ticket, se abre en la entidad del usuario que hace el ticket, impidiendo así el que otros técnicos que no pertenecen a la entidad puedan verlo.
Aún así, ¿Sabéis de algún modo para que las entidades no afecten de esta manera a los tickets? Gracias.

#3 2023-10-31 13:29:26

simran

Re: Problem with tickets assigned to groups

Hello
Did you find any solution regarding the same issue

Board footer