You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2017-05-18 11:49:44

leoglpi

Configure the opening of tickets by email in GLPI

Hi,

My GLPI has the Spanish version, it is possible that any option that I refer to will be called in another way, sorry for that.

I am trying to configure the GLPI so that the incidents are created through emails.

I have set up the mail account in recipients and a new entity, a rule has been created so that mail incidents are automatically assigned to that entity.

I, (registered user in GLPI and with permissions in the entity) send an email to the configured mail in recipients, scan for new emails, the one that I have sent appears and the incidence is automatically created, everything works well.
The problem comes when the mail is sent from an email that is not registered in GLPI (as it may be a new client requesting service), when scanning if there are new mails, it appears that there are emails but does not create any incidence from they.

Any idea how I can fix it? Thank you.

Edit: Version of my GLPI 0.90.3

Last edited by leoglpi (2017-05-18 11:55:50)

#2 2017-05-18 12:48:50

freewood

Re: Configure the opening of tickets by email in GLPI

If you want to accept tickets from emails that not assigned to any GLPI users, then you should enable this option:
Setup - General - Assistance - Allow anonymous ticket creation (helpdesk.receiver)

Debian Stretch + nginx 1.10.3 + php7.0-fpm
GLPI v9.3.1 + Reports, Behaviors, Forms

#3 2017-05-18 13:14:15

leoglpi

Re: Configure the opening of tickets by email in GLPI

freewood wrote:

If you want to accept tickets from emails that not assigned to any GLPI users, then you should enable this option:
Setup - General - Assistance - Allow anonymous ticket creation (helpdesk.receiver)

Thanks, it works!

Board footer