You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2017-04-24 14:45:59

ashish.200389

Problem to Import users (ID, password, etc) from old GLPI to new GLPI

I have export user details from old GLPI database in CSV format. But when I want to import users using Data/File Injection then it shows error and unable to import users.

If any one have any idea to solve this issue please help.

If any other way or solution to import old users then provide the procedure for that.

Thanks in advance.

#2 2017-04-24 21:34:54

KKAdmin

Re: Problem to Import users (ID, password, etc) from old GLPI to new GLPI

The error message is missing.
(I think there are depending setting option you have to create first on csv import jobs im past i have create first the manufacturer before import pc which this option)

You can mark this threat as [resolved] in subject of your threat. (This is only available edit of the first post.) It is good for users who help others to quickly see which post is still open.
##############################################
GLPI 9.3.3

#3 2017-04-27 19:05:09

ceguez

Re: Problem to Import users (ID, password, etc) from old GLPI to new GLPI

I was having a similar problem with importing errors and the Users in my case were correctly imported when I set the Login field, is mandatory. Hope it helps.

Board footer