You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2017-04-26 10:53:12

dcl0sm

Cloudpaging

We are implementing a new desktop for our community at the university, and previously when we built a system, we installed the software as part of the image, and we have a variety of OS's in Place, however, our main staff and student image is now being changed to windows 10, and the software will be delivered via a virtual deployment of the software (cloudpaging), and this will mean that when we have users log on to a machine they can use the software which they are licenced for, but when OCS scans the system, it will report the additional use of the software, if they use another machine within the University.

previously when we deployed additional software it was based on machine profile, but know we will be doing it based on user profile, so that means I could use any machine, and the software on my profile follows me

Has anybody come across this yet, and if so, how do you now account for the software, as we don't want to show 1000 copies of an item of the software, when we only have say 500 licences

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Stuart

#2 2017-04-27 11:45:32

yllen
GLPI-DEV

Re: Cloudpaging

Version of GLPI used?
Version of plugin OCS used?

CentOS 6.5 - CentOS 7.x
PHP 5.6 - PHP 7.x - MySQL 5.6  - MariaDB 10.2 + APC + oOPcache
GLPI from 0.72 to dev version
Certifiée ITIL (ITV2F, ITILF, ITILOSA)