You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2017-04-17 20:17:44

Positech

change requester and watcher email followups to no

I have several tickets that have been solved but need to close them.  As these tickets are well past a few weeks out I would prefer them to not receive a follow up (requester or watcher). I would also like to limit the edit to just the tickets that are still open and not everyone in the system.
Ideally  I would like to be able to do this from the Actions tab and edit only the selected tickets but I don't see an option for this.
Any idea on I can accomplish this or create an action to make this easier in the future?
GLPI 9.1.2

Last edited by Positech (2017-04-17 20:18:37)

#2 2017-06-14 19:19:16

KKAdmin

Re: change requester and watcher email followups to no

use mail que (perhaps some value need to be changed)
superuser disable mail send task
do it
delete mails from mail que
activate the task

You can mark this threat as [resolved] in subject of your threat. (This is only available edit of the first post.) It is good for users who help others to quickly see which post is still open.
##############################################
GLPI 9.3.3

#3 2017-06-15 20:00:58

yllen
GLPI-DEV

Re: change requester and watcher email followups to no

KKADMIN: Notification for close ticket don't go in mailqueue.

If your ticket are solved you can define in the configuration of your entity number of day to close solved tickets. And you deactive the notification based on closed ticket

CentOS 6.5 - CentOS 7.x
PHP 5.6 - PHP 7.x - MySQL 5.6  - MariaDB 10.2 + APC + oOPcache
GLPI from 0.72 to dev version
Certifiée ITIL (ITV2F, ITILF, ITILOSA)

Board footer