You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2017-04-14 11:26:03

herken

Email Update notification

Hello,

I have a problem with the email notification, my clients say it's not easy to read the good information when they receive the mail with the new followed. Is it possible to have a mail with only the new information to read and not all followed and task in the ticket?

I have a second question  : Is it possible to find somewhere a model more visible for the mail notifiaction (with icons etc)

Thank you (sorry for my bad english i'm belgian)

#2 2017-06-14 19:16:08

KKAdmin

Re: Email Update notification

you can change or create a new notification template. i can post my template on friday. ( i thin we only display last follow up and last task) but some more fields are removed.

You can mark this threat as [resolved] in subject of your threat. (This is only available edit of the first post.) It is good for users who help others to quickly see which post is still open.
##############################################
GLPI 9.3.3

#3 2017-06-15 08:44:55

freewood

>>Is it possible to find somewhere a model more visible for the mail notifiaction (with icons etc)

You can use CSS to make notifications more nicely.

And additional to KKAdmin answer, we also use custom template which contain only last updated information. For example, if someone created new task in a ticket, then all persons who linked with it recieve notification with link to the ticket and with content of new task. Same for the followups.

Debian Stretch + nginx 1.10.3 + php7.0-fpm
GLPI v9.3.1 + Reports, Behaviors, Forms

#4 2017-06-15 09:54:13

KKAdmin

Can you post your css template also ?

You can mark this threat as [resolved] in subject of your threat. (This is only available edit of the first post.) It is good for users who help others to quickly see which post is still open.
GLPI 9.3.3

#5 2017-06-15 09:56:22

KKAdmin

Supportticket vom IT-Helpdesk
##IFticket.storestatus=5##
##lang.ticket.url## : ##ticket.urlapprove## 
##lang.ticket.autoclosewarning##
##lang.ticket.solvedate## : ##ticket.solvedate##
##lang.ticket.solution.type## : ##ticket.solution.type##
##lang.ticket.solution.description## : ##ticket.solution.description## ##ENDIFticket.storestatus##
##ELSEticket.storestatus## ##lang.ticket.url## : ##ticket.url## ##ENDELSEticket.storestatus##

##lang.ticket.title## :##ticket.title##
##lang.ticket.authors## :##IFticket.authors## ##ticket.authors## ##ENDIFticket.authors## ##ELSEticket.authors##--##ENDELSEticket.authors##
##lang.ticket.requesttype## :##ticket.requesttype##
##IFticket.itemtype## ##lang.ticket.item.name## : ##ticket.itemtype## - ##ticket.item.name## ##IFticket.item.model## - ##ticket.item.model## ##ENDIFticket.item.model## ##IFticket.item.serial## -##ticket.item.serial## ##ENDIFticket.item.serial##  ##IFticket.item.otherserial## -##ticket.item.otherserial## ##ENDIFticket.item.otherserial## ##ENDIFticket.itemtype##
##IFticket.assigntousers## ##lang.ticket.assigntousers## : ##ticket.assigntousers## ##ENDIFticket.assigntousers##
##lang.ticket.status##  : ##ticket.status##
##IFticket.assigntogroups## ##lang.ticket.assigntogroups## : ##ticket.assigntogroups## ##ENDIFticket.assigntogroups##

##IFticket.storestatus=6##
##lang.ticket.solvedate## : ##ticket.solvedate##
##lang.ticket.solution.type## : ##ticket.solution.type##
##lang.ticket.solution.description## : ##ticket.solution.description##
##ENDIFticket.storestatus##
##lang.ticket.numberoffollowups## : ##ticket.numberoffollowups##

##FOREACH LAST followups##

[##followup.date##] ##lang.followup.isprivate## : ##followup.isprivate##
##lang.followup.author## ##followup.author##
##lang.followup.description## ##followup.description##
##lang.followup.date## ##followup.date##
##lang.followup.requesttype## ##followup.requesttype##

##ENDFOREACHfollowups##
##lang.ticket.numberoftasks## : ##ticket.numberoftasks##

##FOREACH LAST tasks##

[##task.date##] ##lang.task.isprivate## : ##task.isprivate##
##lang.task.author## ##task.author##
##lang.task.description## ##task.description##
##lang.task.time## ##task.time##
##lang.task.category## ##task.category##

##ENDFOREACHtasks##

GLPI 9.3.3

#6 2017-06-15 11:10:02

freewood

We use templates with minimum information, only for technicians. There is example template, combined from few templates, wich covers all our needs at this moment.
https://pastebin.com/BrU62Rf0
It's a not production ready solution, just made it in free time.

Debian Stretch + nginx 1.10.3 + php7.0-fpm
GLPI v9.3.1 + Reports, Behaviors, Forms

Board footer