You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2017-01-12 22:22:17

willianmgrocha

Time of Task "TO Do" is Uncountable

Hi Guys,

I would like request a help, to fix a problem about Task Duration.

When IT has to submit a ticket on behalf of the and insert the “Total Duration” field about the time that was spent in the support. The ticket is not being tracked as a “Task - Done”,  but rather as a “To Do”. This causes a problem because the time spent on the ticket is not measured in the Statistis reports or dashboards.

I need adjust the code in GLPI to when was insert the “Total Duration”, this data must be recorded as "Task-Done".

Someone of you knows how can i do it? Changing in the part of code or directly on Database?

I appretiate your help.

Best regards.

#2 2017-01-16 15:22:56

yllen
GLPI-DEV

Re: Time of Task "TO Do" is Uncountable

Total duration is only on creating ticket and principally used for ticket created after resolution

CentOS 6.5 - CentOS 7.x
PHP 5.6 - PHP 7.x - MySQL 5.6  - MariaDB 10.2 + APC + oOPcache
GLPI from 0.72 to dev version
Certifiée ITIL (ITV2F, ITILF, ITILOSA)

#3 2017-02-16 20:42:38

willianmgrocha

Re: Time of Task "TO Do" is Uncountable

yllen wrote:

Total duration is only on creating ticket and principally used for ticket created after resolution

hi,

Thanks for your comments. I need to change this code to record this info like "Done". do you have any tip about how can I do it?

Best Regards.

Wilian Rocha

Board footer