You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2016-10-25 11:14:59

Alexander.Thomas

BUG: Unable to delete relation to recursive components in sub entities

Hello,

I'm using GLPI 9.1 on Linux and I may have found some bugs while using entities and components inherit from root-entity and restricted accounts.

My setup is as follows:
- I have a lot of hardware and components marked as recursive in my root-entity
- also have some sub entities with own components and
- restricted accounts related to the sub entities.

1) I could create a new computer entry but I'm unable to assign a existing component from root unless I enable "Update", "Create" and "Purge" in the "Components" row at "Administration" → "Profiles" → profile name → "Setup" page.

2) I could assign a existing root inherited component, but I'm unable to purge the relation at the components page of the computer. Nevertheless it is possible to create an own component in the current sub entity and to assign and delete a relation from that components to a computer here.

I believe there is a small flaw at the rights management. IMHO should it it possible to assign relations to existing and visible (laying at the current entity or inherit from above) components independently from creating, update or delete new components.

Yours regarding
Alexander Thomas

Board footer