You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2016-07-07 20:45:53

cristian.raimondo

One GLPI server with multiple OCS servers

Hi. My name is Cristian and I would know if it is possible to use only one GLPI server with multiple OCS servers.

The holding for wich I work have many companies. I organize the GLPI in one unique server with multiple entities for each company. Now, We are doing the inventory and we prefer install one OCS server per company.

It could be possible to configure the GLPI with many OCS servers linked to the only GLPI server??

Thank you very much I so sorry for my bad english.

#2 2016-07-08 06:49:07

remi
GLPI-DEV
Website

Re: One GLPI server with multiple OCS servers

> It could be possible to configure the GLPI with many OCS servers linked to the only GLPI server??

Yes, you can add various OCS serverS.

Dév. Fedora 29 - PHP 5.6/7.0/7.1/7.2/7.3/7.4 - MariaDB 10.3 - GLPI master
Certifié ITILv3 - RPM pour Fedora, RHEL et CentOS sur https://blog.remirepo.net/

#3 2016-07-21 18:57:58

cristian.raimondo

Re: One GLPI server with multiple OCS servers

First, i want to apologize for the delay. I been working to much and I totally forgot to give you a feedback.

Thank you very much for the advice. We will try to install another OCS servers and take the data for the differents entities that we have created.

Board footer