You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2007-03-14 20:48:00

chami

Hyperic open source monitoring/alerting software.

Is there a possibility to integrate ocs/glpi with Hyperic?

#2 2007-03-15 00:49:21

MoYo
GLPI - Lead
Website

Re: Hyperic open source monitoring/alerting software.

I do not know hyperic.

MoYo - Julien Dombre - Association INDEPNET
Contribute to GLPI :    Support     Contribute     References     Freshmeat

#3 2007-03-16 21:10:07

dagar

Re: Hyperic open source monitoring/alerting software.

I am starting to get used to Zenoss.  It also allows for Nagios plugins.  It is at www.zenoss.com
They also have a vmware virtual machine to download with everything already setup.  (based on rpath)
I am sure that there are other monitoring software out there such as Nagios.  (which is a pain just to get everything configured)
I would like to see there be great interoperability between different packages out there to provide ticketing/inventory (both hardware and software)/package management and deployment/monitoring and alerting/config management with rollbacks (version control, hey even glpi development uses trac)
As I get more comfortable with glpi I will try to help as much as I can.  I don't know French, so I don't know how much development help I can be.  (I imagine the frustration many non English speaking users have over all the English based OSS projects out there.)

Board footer