You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2007-02-26 11:38:19

ElGranLoky
Website

Modify ticket and simultaneously add a follow-up

Version GLPI 0.68.3

I have a doubt for the new tickets that come and you want to modify them as manager from the zone of helpdesk.

When I modify the ticket, I fulfil the modification in the ticket and then I touch the button of modifying and everything remains guarded.

If I want to add a follow-up, I touch the button of adding a follow-up, add the follow-up and then I touch the button of adding and the follow-up remains added.

But the problem comes when I want to do a modification in the ticket and simultaneously to add a follow-up, there is some way of doing it simultaneously?

This point would be interesting for the sending a mail, since instead of a mail comes with the modification of the ticket and other one with the new follow-up, one mail might come with both things simultaneously, the modification of the ticket and the new follow-up. If it was not possible to do might it add this functionality?

Thank you very much for the answers.

#2 2007-02-26 15:33:16

MoYo
GLPI - Lead
Website

Re: Modify ticket and simultaneously add a follow-up

It is not possible for the moment.

MoYo - Julien Dombre - Association INDEPNET
Contribute to GLPI :    Support     Contribute     References     Freshmeat

Board footer